SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. September 25, 2018
Elliott Masie, Host and Curator, is pleased to welcome the following leading suppliers in the Learning field as Sponsors of Learning 2018. Each will present a Supplier Showcase Session at the conference, to be held November 4-7 in Orlando, FL. These one-hour sessions provide an opportunity for the learning suppliers to showcase their products or services and grab the attention of the Learning Leaders in attendance at the event.
Here is a partial list of Supplier Showcase Sponsors that will be at Learning 2018, along with the titles of their Showcase Sessions:
- Alliance Theatre – [email protected] – Theater-Based Coaching to Change Corporate Culture
- Area9 Lyceum – Adaptive Learning: Artificial Intelligence for Personalized Teaching
- Bluewater – Readiness: When 90% is Not Good Enough
- Bridge Practice – Bridging the Skills Gap for 75 Million Global Learners
- Brightwave Group – Chat Interfaces: Leveraging Bots for their Value in Learning
- Caveo Learning – Building an Adaptive Framework to Meet Dynamic Learning Needs
- Cognician/AccentureStrategy – Accelerating Behavior Change with Digital Capabilities
- Conduent Learning Services – Intelligent Learning: Virtual & Augmented Reality Applied
- CrossKnowledge – Digital Learning: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- D2L – Going Digital: Hybrid Virtual Models Rival the Classroom
- Degreed – The Bionic CLO: Learning Strategy to Propel Business Success
- DeVryWORKS – Activate Talent & Unleash Potential
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions – Compliance & Training Messages that Stick
- ed2go, a Cengage Company – How Education Fuels Brand Loyalty
- EdCast/rapidLD – The Business Case for a Better Learner Experience
- eThink Education – Evolving the eLearning Ecosystem with Open Source Technology
- General Dynamics Information Technology – Pain-Free Vendor Relationships: A Prescription for Optimization
- gomo learning – Video-Based Learning with Results: Fine Tuning Knowledge
- Guild Education – Education as a Strategic Investment for Fortune 500 Companies
- Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning – Putting Learners in Control
- Inkling – Workforce Learning that Works: Go Interactive, Go Digital, Go Global!
- Intrepid by VitalSource – Breaking Ground on Experiential Leadership Development
- LEO Learning – Learning Ecosystem Basics for Success: 5 Plain & Simple “Smart Hacks”
- McGraw-Hill Education – AI Comes to Learning: Modular, Data-Driven & Adaptive
- Mursion – The Science of Presence: Improving Emotional Intelligence through Immersive VR
- oGoLead – Heartwiring & Hardwiring Your Leadership in a Digital World
- OpenSesame – Give Them a Choice: Options for Just-In-Time & eLearning
- O'Reilly Media – Performance Adjacent Learning: Connecting Learning & Producing
- Performitiv – Learning Analytics & Measurement Modernized!
- SHAMBAUGH Leadership – Gender Balance: What It Really Means and How to Get There
- STRIVR – VR is Happening & Successful! Facts, Figures & Frameworks
- Study.com – Power Up Your L&D Partnerships
- The Boston Consulting Group – Winning with Talent in the Digital Age
- Vector Solutions – Virtual Reality in L&D: Interactive Firefighter Education
For more information on these suppliers at Learning 2018, please visit https://www.learning2018.com/supplier-showcase
Learning 2018 will feature a new [email protected] Gallery, which will provide an opportunity for Learning 2018 attendees to preview key innovations in Learning, and engage with a variety of leaders in the Learning Marketplace. A limited number of Sponsorships and Gallery spots are still available. For more information please contact Steve Rosenblum at sponsor(at)learning2018(dot)com or (518) 350-2224.
Learning 2018 is programmed by The Learning CONSORTIUM, a collaborative of 200 global corporations focused on improving workplace learning and training. Hosted and curated by Elliott Masie, Learning 2018 brings together several thousand learning professionals as they focus on the changing nature of workplace education and development. Learning 2018 will feature over 200 Learning Experiences, Activities, and Sessions. Keynote speakers include: Former First Lady Laura Bush; Leslie Odom, Jr., star of “Hamilton” and author of “Failing Up”; author Dan Pink; VR specialist Vicki Lau; Teacher of the Year Mandy Manning; Elliott Masie and more.
More Details at https://www.learning2018.com
Learning 2018 will be held in Orlando, Florida from November 4th to 7th at Walt Disney World and is produced by MASIE Productions and CloserStill Media. Advanced Registration Discounts, Group Discounts, and Retreats now available. Registration is available online at https://www.learning2018.com.
Powered by WPeMatico