Castle Law Office of Kansas City is happy to announce that it is sponsoring a Back to School Public Safety Announcement (PSA) video contest for local Kansas City metro area high schools. The goal is to raise awareness of the safety issues kids face in school on a regular basis. This is a fun way to do that while also being able to give back to the community.
Kansas City, MO, August 20, 2018 — Safety issues that can arise during any given school year include school bus transportation, pedestrian cross walks, school bullying, bike riding, playground safety, recess safety, and youth sports. Each of these issues have are important for everyone to be aware of this time of year. Working together as a community of parents, teachers, students, families, and drivers can keep schools and students safe.
To help raise awareness of these issues while giving back to the community, Castle Law Office is sponsoring a PSA video contest. They invite all KC Metro area high school students to get involved by creating a back to school safety PSA Video. The best video can earn a local KC metro school club, organization, or sports team $250 to spend on supplies, gear, uniforms, etc. of their choosing.
Rules & Additional Information:
– Must be a high school student in any Kansas City metropolitan area high school (not just Kansas City school district).
– Deadline to submit the PSA video is 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 7, 2018.
– Submit the PSA video to [email protected]
– The top 5 PSA videos will be chosen by the firm by Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
– The top 5 videos will be posted online on Wednesday, September 12, 2018, for voting through Saturday, September 15, 2018.
– The PSA video with the most votes by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Saturday, September 15, 2018, will be declared the winner.
– The high school club/team/group/organization that created the winning Back to School Safety PSA video will be notified and presented with a $250 check on Monday, September 17, 2018.
Powered by WPeMatico