“We are very excited to see our employees take advantage of this opportunity. We have a great group of individuals on our team and we want to support all their goals in life’s pursuits.” Says Founder & CEO, John Chebat.
BUFFALO, N.Y. August 23, 2018
The education assistance program holds all employees to a standard that is meant to help them achieve their optimal level of success. Employees that participate in the program, can receive tuition assistance for any type of degree starting with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree and moving on to a Graduate or MBA program. All students must achieve the policy’s academic standard of a 3.0 or higher in undergrad and a 3.3 or above in graduate programs. Chebat Industries has promised up to $10,000 a year for undergraduates, and $15,000 a year for graduate students.
“We are very excited to see our employees take advantage of this opportunity. We have a great group of individuals on our team and we want to support all their goals in life’s pursuits.” Says Founder & CEO, John Chebat. “It’s hard to balance a full-time job and school. Many of us have been there. By providing this assistance, it takes that financial burden off people that might otherwise hold someone back.”
The Tuition Assistance Program becomes effective on September 1st, 2018 for all full-time personnel that have been an employee of one of Chebat Industries affiliate companies for a minimum of one year.
Chebat Industries was established in 2005 and has emerged into a brand that encompasses organizations who are leaders in their own industries and include:
- John Chebat- A Strategist, a Versatile Entrepreneurial Consultant
- Payment Management Services USA – Providing Merchant and Administrative Services as well as Staffing Solutions to a variety of business types.
- Chebat Financial Group, LLC – Acquiring, Managing, and the Sale of Receivables Portfolios.
- Account Discovery Systems, LLC – A National Provider of Receivable Management Services for First and Third Parties
- BlueChip – A SaaS Company Providing Subscription Based Solutions for Call Centers
- Phase Five – A Telemedical Information Center Specific to Markets in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device Companies
Powered by WPeMatico