There are three main signaling pathways in breast cancer therapy.
1. RTK signaling cascade. RTKs (Receptor tyrosine kinases) play an important role in the development and regulation of many carcinoid cells.
2. Integrin-mediated signaling cascade. Integrins (ITGA/ITGB) are connectors of cell interaction that contribute to cell growth and mitogenesis.
3. Growth inhibitory signaling cascade. P53, a sensor of cell stress changing, functions as a transcription factor, for instance DNA damage and oncogenic stimuli.
As for the signaling biomarkers involved in diagnosis of Lung Cancer, molecular markers and protein markers for LC, both of which have their relative merits and are utilized worldwide. Molecular targeted therapy is the most promising one, and protein markers targeted diagnosis method is developed from chest radiography and computer tomography, of which the meaning lies in accuracy of diagnostic process in that protein involves in any cellular change.
As for the therapy of LC directing at different signaling pathways, Creative Biolabs, based upon pathogenesis of lung cancer related molecular mechanisms, offers effective antibodies for targeted therapy, including:
1. LC therapy for RTK pathway related antibodies, will be guaranteed for quality, physicochemical properties, biological properties before putting into volume production, for example, ZD1839, CI-1033 and OSI774 as EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors etc.
2. Anti Integrin Antibodies act on Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs), a kind of enzyme associated with metastasis and angiogenesis. Antibodies of this type are also available in Creative Biolabs, like Anti-Integrin α3 antibody and Anti-Integrin β7 antibody, both of which crossly react on mouse, and are suitable for biological experiment.
3. Among the products of Creative Biolabs, various common types of p53 antibodies are provided, specifically Mouse Anti-p53 Recombinant Antibody (6C4-C12-H10), Mouse Anti-p53 Recombinant Antibody (H3), Mouse Anti-p53 Recombinant Antibody (7A4) etc., all of which are affinity purified and can be used for research purpose.
Lung Cancer has always been a headache in medical area. Most of the patients are diagnosed only when their LC is at advanced stage. Thus, the diagnosis and the early-onset cancer cell control seem quite crucial for saving life. Creative Biolabs is devoting to providing more and more safe and effective antibodies for the scientific research of LC. More detailed information can be found at https://www.antibody-creativebiolabs.com/.
Creative Biolabs has been dedicated to providing high-quality services in academic and life science field worldwide, which in the past 10 years has become a leader in discovering and manufacturing recombinant antibodies. Scientific research workers use advanced antibody research tools, professional technical support, and rapid global delivery to ensure quality meet customers requirement.
Powered by WPeMatico