DALLAS, TX, August 29, 2018 — Texas employment attorney, Stacy Cole, received the honor of becoming Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law, as announced by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization earlier this year. Mr. Cole currently practices employment law and manages Stacy Cole Law, P.C.
In his practice, Mr. Cole represents employees in a wide range of employment disputes including claims for wrongful termination, unpaid overtime wages, discrimination, retaliation, non-compete agreements, tipped employee disputes, FMLA leave, reasonable accommodations, unemployment benefits, and various other employment disputes.
To become Board Certified in labor and employment law, an attorney must:
• Be licensed for at least 5 years;
• Devote a significant percentage of his/her practice to the specialty area for at least three years;
• Demonstrate that he/she has experience with a wide variety of matters for at least three years;
• Attend continuing education seminars in the practice area;
• Be evaluated and approved by fellow lawyers and judges; and
• Pass a 6-hour written examination in labor and employment law.
According to TBLS statistics, less than 1% of the attorneys licensed to practice law in Texas are Board Certified. Mr. Cole has dedicated his career to practicing employment law and fighting for employee rights.
Stacy Cole Law, P.C. is an employment law firm with offices in Dallas, Texas and in Austin, Texas (both offices are by appointment only).
For more information, contact the employment law firm today at stacycolelaw.com or call (214) 800-5199.
# # #
Powered by WPeMatico