LOCKPORT, IL, September 29, 2018 — George Schmoll III has spent most of his life advancing technology and developing systems and applications to improve the way functions are carried out and tasks are completed. He is a trade and operating system expert, and in 2011 formed Market Modeling LLC, a company that develops programs to analyze stock and commodities markets using evolutionary computational techniques.
Schmoll began his career in technology in 1972 at CBS Musical Instruments where he served as manager of advanced technology. From 1982 to 1984 he served as international marketing manager for Sperry Univac, a major electronics and information technology company in the 1980s. In 1991 he joined Crotona Ltd where he developed and marketed a neural network market analysis system for market analysts. He also led discussions on using neural networks in trading and authored publications for traders.
George Schmoll III is highly regarded for his technological advances and has been published in several journals including Traders' News & Technical Services, Chicago Computer Guide, the Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities, and Technology Inc. He was a lecturer at Knowledge Systems Institute in Skokie, Illinois for 25 years and taught classes on C++ program language, basic and advanced operating systems, the Unix operating system, business decision support systems and clinical decision support systems.
Throughout his long and distinguished career he has discovered ways to improve and advance technology and has been granted several patents for his inventions.
George Schmoll attended the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis. He served in the navy from 1965 to 1966. After his naval service he enrolled in Roosevelt University in Illinois and earned a bachelor's degree in engineering in 1970 and a master's degree in management in 1979.
Schmoll is a local board member of the Navy League of the United States. He is also a member of the Association of Computer Machinery, and a senior member and fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
In 2014 he began serving as chief financial officer and treasurer of the Commissioning Committee for the USS Illinois, an attack submarine that was commissioned in 2016. He now serves on the executive committee of the 786 club, an organization of veterans and civilians that support family and crew members of the USS Illinois during her active duty.
Schmoll enjoys speaking and imparting his knowledge of computer operating systems and computer language to students. When a former student embarks on a successful career, such as becoming the Database Manager for the Federal Reserve System, which one did, he is proud of that student and feels his own sense of accomplishment as well.
George Schmoll III resides in Lockport, Illinois. He is fluent in French and enjoys traveling, reading and woodworking.
Honors, Awards and Recognitions
• Eagle Scout
• Inside Neural Networks
• Trading Smart: Neural Networks Connect with Market Traders
• Advanced Computer Concepts for Traders
• Neural Networks: A Trading Perspective
• Atmospheric Radiative Transfer with Respect to the Earth's Surface
• G. Schmoll III, “Housing For a Disk Propulsion System and a Method of Using the Same.” U.S Patent 6,250,071, Issued June 26, 2001
• G. Schmoll III, “Contoure Propulsion Blade and a Device Incorporating Same.”
U.S. Patent 6,227,795, Issued May 8, 2001
• G. Schmoll III, “Circuit for Modulating a Musical Tone Signal to Produce a Rotating Effect.” U.S. Patent 4,308,422, Issued December 29, 1981
• G. Schmoll III, “Synthesizer for Organ Voices.”
U.S. Patent 4,300,435, Issued November 17, 1981
• G. Schmoll III, R. Finch, “An Electronic Circuit for Simulating Sound from a Rotary Loudspeaker.” EU Patent 0,031,692, Issued December 19, 1980
• G. Schmoll III, Circuit for Simulating String Bass Sound
U.S. Patent 4,175,465, Issued November 27, 1979
• G. Schmoll III, Pedal Tone Generator Having Means for Automatically Producing Tone Patterns Based on Tonic Note.” U.S. Patent 4,127,048, Issued November 28, 1978
# # #
Powered by WPeMatico