Teachers and students, across the nation, can now win a chance to be in DJ Willy WOW's next video by entering the #mlkthatway2019 dance challenge on IG.
ATLANTA, GA, USA , January 18, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — DJ Willy Wow deejay, song-writer, and performer partnered with the legendary Chuck “D” of Public Enemy to produce the first hip-hop song of this century, for kids, about Dr. Martin Luther King.
Currently going viral across the social media stratosphere in the US and beyond, this song shares the powerful story of Dr. Martin Luther King and the beloved freedom fighter, Rosa Parks through easy to understand and kid-friendly lyrics.
LISTEN TO THE SONG AND WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.wowkidsnation.com/mlkthatway
With the launch of this song DJ Willy Wow is issuing a challenge to teachers between January 18 and February 28. See contest rules and regulations below.
DJ Willy Wow is the owner of the largest Black-owned children's entertainment company — WOW! Kids Nation. He has been writing, producing and performing under his company for over 15+ years.
During this time, he has performed at the White House, The Atlanta Zoo, Fernbank Museum, Delta Airlines, High Museum, Woodruff Arts Center, Home Depot, Comic Con Africa, Target, The Girls Scouts of America and many of the schools in Atlanta, Georgia.
Additionally, he has hosted events for top artists like the Migos.
DJ Willy Wow is a proud graduate of Morehouse College ('98) and a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated (Psi Chapter Spring '96).
# # #
Teachers across the nation, join the #mlkthatway2019 dance challenge! Here is how:
The contest begins January 18th, 2019 at midnight. Entry deadline is February 28, 2019. Teachers must follow these instructions to be eligible for the contest:
1. DOWNLOAD the song and video here: www.wowkidsnation.com/mlkthatway
2. PLAY the song and video for your classroom. Visit: https://www.wowkidsnation.com/mlkthatway
3. TAPE your children doing the “MLK That Way” dance using your phone or another video recording device. We encourage you to have fun — and put your own positive spin on it! (See the dance here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5lIKcu63Mg
4. POST your recording to your INSTAGRAM account using the hashtag #mlkthatway2019 and “@” theofficialdjwillywow. (If you do not @theofficialdjwillywow, your entry will be considered disqualified)
5. The winning teacher and their class will be selected by an undisclosed, independent team of judges to be apart of DJ Willy Wow’s next music video!
6. All entries must be posted to a PUBLIC Instagram account by midnight February 28, 2019.
The winning video will be posted on DJ Willy WOW’s Instagram page (@theofficialdjwillywow) on March 3, 2019. The teacher will then be notified via social media. They will have 30 days to contact DJ Willy WOW and/or the WOW Kids Nation team ([email protected]) and learn more about their classroom participating in his next music video.
The fine print
Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the United States residing in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Employees of WOW Kids Nation, sponsors, their families, subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to participate in this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and agree to accept all decisions with respect to this contest as final.
The CreateHER Life
email us here
EIN Presswire does not exercise editorial control over third-party content provided, uploaded, published, or distributed by users of EIN Presswire. We are a distributor, not a publisher, of 3rd party content. Such content may contain the views, opinions, statements, offers, and other material of the respective users, suppliers, participants, or authors.
Powered by WPeMatico