TAMPA, Fla. June 23, 2019
In an effort to extend the idea of making communities safer, Hancock Injury Attorneys is encouraging students who want to strive to improve themselves by going to college and educating themselves to figure out how they will make their communities, and beyond a better place. Hancock Injury Attorneys is awarding a $1,000 scholarship as part of their continued involvement in 1% for Good.
- Applicants must be a student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Seeking either an undergraduate degree or advanced degree at an accredited institution of higher education within the United States
- Worked at a part-time job at some point during high school and/or college or anticipated need to work during undergraduate or graduate education
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning
- Graduated from high school or graduating within 9 months or in lieu, have received GED or are receiving GED within 9 months
- A two to four-year college student enrolled in a US-institution for undergraduate or graduate studies
- Employees and vendors of Hancock Injury Attorneys and immediate family members are not eligible for this essay contest
How to Apply:
Please include below in submissions via email only to scholarships(at)hancockinjuryattorneys.com in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format only.
- Cover letter including name, address, phone number, email address, intended institution to be enrolled in, intended area of study and contact information for Bursars Office & Financial Aid Office. Please include 1-2 sentences about yourself. (What school, college or university you attend or plan to attend and your plans for the future, and what school you are attending now.)
- Official Transcript
- One to Two Page essay, 500-800 words on one of the following topics:
1) How do you see the future of transportation in Florida?
2) Distracted driving, specifically texting while driving is an increasing problem in Florida and around the country. What do you think will help curb this epidemic and why?
Scholarship Award Information, Dates & Deadlines:
- One Scholarship in the amount of $1,000
- Submissions close: August 4, 2019
- Winner contacted by: August 23, 2019
About Hancock Injury Attorneys
After years handling claims for the insurance industry, Mike Hancock founded Hancock Injury Attorneys in 1996 with a clear understanding of the insurance industry and how to obtain the best results for clients. The firm serves clients throughout Tampa and Florida, helping injury victims get back their lives after accidents involving wrongful death, auto accidents and slip-and-fall injury cases.
Powered by WPeMatico