New Simulink Support
Newly supported Simulink features include the following:
• Discrete FIR Filter block.
• In/Out Bus Element blocks.
• Bus output/input for Pre-Lookup and Interpolation blocks.
• LookupTable and Breakpoint data objects to specify lookup tables.
• 4-dimensional lookup tables if all types are uniform floating-point types.
• Placing Model Reference blocks within Variant Subsystem blocks.
• Bus access within S-Functions.
• Stateflow charts in libraries where different instances use different data types.
For details see the V2019 release notes https://lanikasolutions.page.link/reactis-v2019
About Lanika Solutions
Lanika is Advanced Technical Computing Software provider for Engineers and Scientists in Industry, Government and Education. The Company partners with reputed principals viz., Reactive Systems, Breault Research Organization (BRO), ThermoFisher, IAV Kasai, MultiMechanics, Reactiv'IP, ExpertControl and Sigma Technology, developing industry-leading technologies that help a wide base of clients throughout the Indian sub-continent solve the toughest engineering problems. The company offers the best technologies for modeling simulation, testing and validation, optical design analysis, 3d visualization and analysis, engine calibration, composite structural analysis, image processing, design optimization, feedback control systems, and more.
For more information, visit https://www.lanikasolutions.com
About Reactive Systems
Reactive Systems, founded in 1999, is a software testing and validation company with offices in Cary, NC and Nagoya, Japan. The Company develops the Reactis family of tools that support the test and debug of embedded software applications developed using Simulink®, Stateflow®, and C code.
For more information, please visit www.reactive-systems.com
Powered by WPeMatico