WESTBOROUGH, Mass. September 13, 2018
The Channel Company announced that it will be hosting its industry-leading Midsize Enterprise Summit: Fall (MES Fall) from September 16-19, 2018 in San Diego, Calif. The customer event is the largest independent gathering of midmarket CIOs and senior IT executives, and features a wide range of speakers who are experts on the midmarket.
This year’s theme, “Differentiate and Win,” will focus on the pressure on midmarket CIOs and senior IT executives to out innovate their rivals by selecting and implementing advanced technology that will boost their business past the competition and provide true value to customers, suppliers, partners and other stakeholders.
“More than 200 midmarket CIOs and senior IT executives join together at MES Fall looking for technological solutions and business strategies that will create a bright future for their organizations,” said Robert DeMarzo, senior vice president, event content and strategy, The Channel Company. “To us, MES takes some of the burden off these CIOs and senior executives by directly connecting them with today’s leading technology suppliers and analysts – all under one roof. From our view, they leave the conference with everything that they need to ‘differentiate and win’ the battle against the competition.”
The two-and-a-half-day summit is designed to help midmarket executives learn about the latest IT industry opportunities, trends, and innovative solutions. This year’s MES Fall 2018 agenda (https://www.thechannelco.com/events/midsize-enterprise-summit-fall/agenda#agenda) will connect CIOs and senior IT executives with the IT industry’s leading technology suppliers, developers, and solution providers through numerous networking opportunities, interactive boardroom appointments, keynote and executive sessions, roundtable discussions, private meetings, the Solutions Pavilion and more.
Mike Cisek, Gartner Research VP, will be among several featured keynote speakers.
Event Keynote Sessions and Highlights:
- “CIO to CEO — How Techies Take Over the World,” Bonnie Hagemann, CEO, Executive Development Associates
- “Leading the Winnable Future,” Thornton May, Futurist, Educator and Author
- “The Innovative CIO: Succeeding in an Era of Digital Transformation,” Niel Nickolaisen, CTO/CIO, OC Tanner; Nick Dell, IT Manager, Midway Products Group; and Vennard Wright, CIO, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
Event Keynote and Executive Sessions Featuring Gartner Analysts:
- “The Technologies You Need to Differentiate and Win,” Mike Cisek, Research VP, Gartner
- “CIOs Can Raise Awareness With Diversity and Improve Engagement With Inclusion,” Cindy Kelly, Senior Executive Partner, Gartner
- “Leadership Vision for the Midmarket CIO,” Mike Cisek, Research VP, Gartner
- “Email and Security — What Every Midmarket Leader Needs to Know,” Neil Wynne, Senior Research Analyst, Gartner
- “Optimizing IT Operations to Drive Business Value,” Joseph Provenza, Research Director, Gartner
Platinum Sponsors of the event include: HPE / Intel, Mimecast, Romania IT, and Scale Computing. Brasil IT+, Information Builders, Ruckus, and WatchGuard are the Gold Sponsors of MES Fall 2018. A full list of sponsors is available online at: https://www.thechannelco.com/events/midsize-enterprise-summit-fall/sponsors
Learn More About Midsize Enterprise Summit
Midmarket CIOs and IT leaders can learn more and register for MES Fall 2018 at: https://www.thechannelco.com/events/midsize-enterprise-summit-fall/about
Connect with MES on Twitter (@TheMidmarketCIO) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/159753/profile) to get real-time updates and engage with midmarket IT peers.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. (http://www.thechannelco.com)
The Channel Company logo is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
Powered by WPeMatico