In the recent report from Sallie Mae: How America Pays for College, it was reported that nearly 4 out of 5 families want their child to attend college, only about 2 out of 5 families have a plan to pay for school. Midwest College Planning is offering free workshops to help parents begin a plan.
Columbus, OH, August 17, 2018 — Paying for College is one of the top financial decisions facing families today. Midwest College Planning provides parents of college-bound students with guidance in all areas of the college financial planning and application process. Including how to make college more affordable by managing the financial aid process on your behalf, working closely to identify all of the grants, loans, and scholarships available, and submitting all of the multiple forms and paperwork that are associated with this process. A great way to start planning for your child’s education is to attend a free workshop.
· New Albany Area Free College Planning Workshop: New Albany Library at 6:30 pm on August 21, 2018
· Cincinnati Area Free College Planning Workshop: Anderson Township Community Center at 6:30pm August 28, 2018
· Pickerington Area Free College Planning Night: Pickerington Library at 6:30 pm Sept. 5, 2018
· Sunbury Area Free College Planning Night: Community Library at 6:30 pm Sept 20, 2018
· Delaware-Orange Area Free College Workshop: Delaware-Orange Library at 6:30 pm Sept.25, 2018
· Dayton Area Free College Planning Workshop: Washington Twp Enrichment Center at 6:30 pm October 3, 2018
· Westerville Area College Planning Workshop: Westerville Community Center at 6:30 pm October 10, 2018
· Hilliard Area Free College Planning Afternoon Workshop: Hilliard Library at 3 pm Sunday Oct 14, 2018
· West Chester Area Free College Planning Workshop: West Chester Community Center at 6:30 pm October 17, 2018
The speaker will be Marc Ziegler, recognized speaker nationwide and college expert. He will discuss the importance of having a plan to pay/save for college as well as help parents understand the differences in college today.
Additional topics to be included:
· 6 Common Financial Aid Myths
· Sources of Aid and How to Apply
· Finding colleges that will give you the most amount of money;
· The mistakes every parent makes when applying for scholarships;
· What to do right now if your child is in high school;
· Why College is So Expensive?
Admission is free but seating is limited by the size of the room, so please call 614-230-1208 to reserve your seats now or reserve online at www.midwestcollegeplanning.com.
Powered by WPeMatico