Yusko, who in 2018 correctly predicted the stock market downturn at the end of the year, predicts stocks will finish this year lower by double-digits and that an economic recession is around the corner.
About the Private Wealth Forum
The Private Wealth West Forum is the leading meeting for family offices, high-net-worth individuals, wealth managers and private banks in the region and is the flagship meeting of Markets Group’s private wealth series. This year, the forum will take conversations deeper and raise the caliber of discussions.
The forum is designed to address the needs of investors, family offices and industry-leading intermediaries and strives to provide the most updated intelligence on private wealth management. It involves the following:
– A one-day summit providing updated peer education on asset allocation, wealth management, alternative investing, private client management, asset protection and socially responsible investing.
– More than 300 attendees including experts on the private client landscape from across the United States.
– Will be structured around high-level content and targeted networking sessions.
Other senior industry practitioners that will speak at the Forum include:
– Gino Perrina, Chief Investment Officer, Laird Norton
– Teresa Wells, Managing Director, Investment Strategy, Tiedemann Advisors
– Gary Post, Partner, Andina Family Office
– Gildas Quinquis, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, Windrose Advisors
– Isaac Presley, President, Director of Investments, Cordant Wealth Partners
– Richard Cloutier, Chief Investment Officer, Washington Trust Bank
– Erik Morgan, Senior Partner, Freestone Capital Management
– Susan Rounds, Director, Financial Planning, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
– Jake Timm, President, Ten Capital Wealth Advisors
– Ryan Harvey, Co-Founder, Principal, Sellwood Consulting
About Mark Yusko and Morgan Creek
Morgan Creek Capital Management is an SEC-registered investment adviser with assets under management totaling $1.5 billion. The firm provides investment management services to institutional and qualifying clients such as endowments, pension plans, foundations and family offices and delivers customized investment solutions to clients in need of a targeted investment program, as well as discretionary strategies to assist clients in building investment programs based on the University Endowment Model. The firm also has offices in New York and Shanghai.
Prior to founding Morgan Creek in 2004, Yusko was President, Chief Investment Officer and Founder of UNC Management Company, the Endowment investment office for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, from 1998 to 2004.
About Markets Group
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 400+ events in more than 20 countries. Founded in 2009, Markets Group brings together the investment management community for an unparalleled thought leadership experience that provides a platform for peer-to-peer learning, idea sharing, and networking.
The forums present a unique opportunity to link together asset managers and investors to achieve premium return on time and investment.
Markets group has grown into the largest and most successful conference organizer in the world with more than 100 professionals operating out of New York, London, and Singapore.
Powered by WPeMatico