NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The PR Council’s Critical Issues Forum kicks off today, with industry leaders discussing the power of reinvention and the dramatic ways the communications industry – and the world – has transformed in this past year.
“The PR sector’s ability to reinvent itself and continuously expand our offering while staying true to the power of earned, has ensured our relevancy as a discipline and central partner to marketing,” said Matthew J. Harrington, Global Chief Operating Officer at Edelman and PR Council Chair. “This year’s Critical Issues Forum taps into the best thinking across our industry and beyond for useful insights and valuable solutions to navigating this constant state of change.”
The world is watching what brands and communications professionals are saying, and even more so what actions they are taking. How can PR professionals lead their clients into successful transformations? Join us as we explore reinvention with industry experts who have succeeding in changing before and will continue to do so again and again. To learn more about the 2018 Critical Issues Forum, visit prcouncil.net/critical-issues-forum.
Critical Issues Forum Agenda:
CHANGE AGENTS IN THE THROES OF REINVENTION
- Jennifer Skyler; Chief Communications Officer, WeWork
- Moderated by Kevin Delaney; Editor-in-chief, Quartz
COMMUNICATING IN THE AGE OF AUTOMATION
- Greg Hitt; VP, Corporate Communications, Walmart
- Andrew McCaskill, SVP, Global Communications & Multicultural Marketing, Nielson
- Jake Siewert; Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Moderated by Julia Hood; Founder, AgendaZoom
TAKING A STAND: HAVE BRANDS BECOME OUR NEW MORAL COMPASS?
- Jeffrey Moran; VP, Influencer Engagement & Marketing Activation Services, Pernod Ricard
- Claudia Romo Edelman; Founder, We Are All Human
- Stephanie Smirnov; EVP, Corporate Communications, Scholastic
- Moderated by Jason Schlossberg; Managing Director, Huge
IS IMAGINATION REALLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE?
- Shingy; Digital Prophet, Oath
About the PR Council
Established in 1998, the PR Council (PRC) is composed of America’s premier global, midsize, regional and specialty agencies across every discipline and practice. It is the leading trade association for agencies, designed to empower the present and next generation of communications professionals, industry innovators and business leaders through education, events and industry resources. The PRC’s active members from over 105 leading U.S. agencies represent more than 80% (est.) of all U.S. PR firm revenues and employ over 12,000 professionals.
Powered by WPeMatico