BOSTON, MA – 06-17-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — Michael Gerber, John Lee Dumas and more join the roster of the new Advisorist Podcast series specifically for insurance and financial services professionals.
Advisorist is kicking off the first season of its new podcast series with 10 podcasts plus several bonus episodes to be released weekly over the next two months.
“Our vision for this podcast series is to play to the heart, hustle and humanity of the insurance and financial services community,” says Jeremiah Desmarais, founder and CEO of Advisorist. “People in our industry deal with the challenges of building their businesses every day—from how to attract new clients to combating commoditization of services to overcoming
competitive pressure on prices. The Advisorist Podcast series addresses these issues head on, and a lot more.”
Podcasts for the Whole Body Experience
Exercise more than your brain with Advisorist Podcasts. This is a wholistic experience that helps
professionals push the envelope on their own achievement while:
- Stimulating an attitude of abundance
- Keeping the mind sharp and happy
- Committing to ethical values in business and life
- Making meaningful connections.
The Advisorist Podcast series speaks to mind, body, soul and spirit. It imparts a healthy dose of inspiration and even encourages listeners to let down their hair and laugh.
Advisorist is promoting some of the most popular and accomplished names in insurance and financial services and world class thought leaders. They share their wisdom on business- building strategies as well as timely information to keep financial professionals current with the important trends.
But there’s more. “We want to encourage agents and advisors to go farther afield with ideas for constant and never-ending improvement,” says Desmarais. “We want them to broaden their knowledge and expand their horizons…and have a little fun in the process.”
Insurance and financial services professionals will be able to listen to the podcasts through any of the major platforms, including iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify.
Listen to the Best Minds of Our Day
In the first series, listeners can look forward to hearing from:
- John Lee Dumas —Entrepreneur and prolific business podcaster, whose daily content receives more than 70 million downloads and 1 million monthly listens.
- Michael Gerber —Author of The E-Myth (1986), which launched his E-Myth Worldwide franchise, and founder of the business skills training firm Michael E. Gerber Companies.
- Tom Ziglar —CEO of Ziglar Inc. who is dedicated to both helping clients take their businesses further than they dreamed and keeping the Ziglar legacy not only alive but thriving.
- Michael Levin —Versatile and talented columnist, author, distance runner and musical performer who has ghostwritten more than 700 books ranging from finance and entrepreneurship to health care and technology.
- Frank Maselli —The financial industry’s most exciting speaker, trainer and personal coach with techniques for getting referrals, creating emotionally dynamic seminars and strengthening business-building skills.
The Advisorist Podcast is the perfect antidote to the daily challenges of work and life. Financial professionals looking for inspiration, new ideas, humor and actionable takeaways will find what they need to thrive.
Download the first episodes at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1456008589
Learn more at www.advisorist.com
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/advisorist-launches-a-new-podcast-series-with-inspirational-thought-leaders-who-speak-to-the-heart-hustle-and-humanity-of-insurance-agents-and-financial-advisors.html.
Powered by WPeMatico