“There is no better feeling than seeing my patients return to their hobbies or work after an injury,” said Jason Shallow, MPT, Cert. MDT, CIMT and Facility Manager of Athletico. “Being in a position to help people achieve their personal goals is something I take very seriously and I am honored to be able to do so here in Chesterfield.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Chesterfield-MI
Services available at Athletico Chesterfield include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Graston Technique® – The Graston Technique is a soft-tissue release technique that uses six patented stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes to fit the body as needed. The instruments are used to detect and treat scar tissue and soft-tissue restrictions that may be contributing to a patient’s symptoms.
- TMD/TMJ rehabilitation – The Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) is used throughout the day to move the jaw, especially in biting, chewing, talking, and yawning. It is one of the most frequently used joints of the body so our therapists are committed to creating individualized treatment plans to reduce joint inflammation and improve mobility.
Additionally, Athletico Chesterfield:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 400 locations throughout eleven states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-chesterfield-300544834.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy
Powered by WPeMatico