Portland, OR — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 09/27/2017 — Rise in number theft incidents of merchandise & books at retail stores attract key players to invest in the EAS systems and this is expected to boost the market in the coming years. Further, rise in demand of EAS systems in healthcare to cure various injuries is also anticipated to fuel the market. However, high implementation cost is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, integration of RFID with EAS system is major opportunity for key players in the EAS systems market.
Access full summary at :https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/EAS-systems-market
The EAS systems market is segmented on the basis of component, type, and geography. Based on the type, the market is divided into electronic antenna, deactivator/detacher, and electronic tag. By type, the market is classified into magneto-harmonic, acousto-magnetic, radio frequency, and microwave. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4087
Tyco Retail Solutions, Checkpoint Solutions, All Tag Corporation, Ketec, Nedap, Sentry Technology, WG Security Products, Safegear, Gunnebo Gateway, Agon Systems are some of the major key players of the global EAS systems market.
– This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global EAS systems market.
– In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
– Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
– Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
– Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Powered by WPeMatico