Boulder, Colo. (PRESS RELEASE JET) October 24, 2017
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a webinar titled “Pragmatic Storage Intelligence: Identifying Leading Solutions for Improving Performance and Cost-Effectiveness of Storage Ecosystems,” featuring Steve Brasen, research director of systems and storage management at EMA, and Phil Godwin, president at Visual Storage Intelligence (VSI).
Enabling a pragmatic approach to storage management requires comprehensive and holistic visibility into the status, health, and performance across your entire storage ecosystem. Storage intelligence solutions simplify and enhance this process by leveraging analytics to proactively identify problems, optimal performance configurations, and opportunities for cost reductions.
Leveraging recently released research objectively comparing the leading storage intelligence platforms, this webinar will provide actionable guidance on making strategic choices for storage optimization.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Understanding storage intelligence value and importance
- Identifying the most important features to look for in a storage intelligence solution
- Learning how analytics can be utilize to rapidly facilitate informed decision-making on storage deployments
- Improving the reliability and high-availability of storage deployment
- Reducing both the OpEx and CapEx of storage operations
- Reviewing the market landscape to determine the storage intelligence platform best suited to meet an organization’s unique requirements
The webinar is Thursday, November 2 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Those who wish to attend can register at: http://research.enterprisemanagement.com/pragmatic-storage-intelligence-webinar-pr.html
Those who register and attend will receive the new EMA Radar™ for Storage Intelligence Solutions report.
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help their clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com or http://blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.
Powered by WPeMatico