NEW YORK, NY – 11-19-2018 (PRDistribution.com) — AllMedx.com, a new medical search site, announces a revolutionary way for physicians and other health care professionals to search for clinical information at Point of Care. Designed by and for doctors, AllMedx.com contains at least 10 times more content links than any other medical information site.
AllMedx.com’s unique search platform provides clinically-relevant results from authoritative medical sources, using an exclusive machine logic algorithm designed to filter out irrelevant and unreliable links. Other notable features include faster, more precise search results with no consumer links; human-curated, best-of-the-best content; and a state-of-the-art user interface.
Doug Grose, Chief Executive Officer of AllMedx.com, recently announced the launch and was excited to note “this physician-engineered search engine provides superior results, cultivated from key sources and the types of information doctors typically rely on, culminating in the highest relevancy for their clinical decision-making.” Carol Nathan, Chief Operating Officer and Editor-in-Chief of AllMedx.com, added, “we worked with many physicians in numerous specialties to develop the site, and to ensure results cover the best resources.” She continued, “physician research confirmed the critical need for AllMedx.com, as 90% find it challenging to stay current and nearly 80% have too much information to sort through.”
Physicians and other health care professional will find content for all specialties, and can search all sources or refine their search by keyword or from among the following:
- More than 7,000,000 MD-vetted articles
- Proprietary filtering of PubMed, focusing on clinical links from high-impact journals plus the most-read journals in all specialties
- Full-text guidelines and guidelines-related documents such as practice recommendations, practice parameters, scientific statements, and advisories from 230 medical associations, as well as abstracts from all guidelines listed in PubMed, important given the closure of guideline.gov
- NIH and branded drug and dosing resources
- Review articles and news from the world’s most respected publishers, including the five largest physician news providers
- Information on 7,000 rare diseases – more than any other physician site
- Patient education handouts
The site is free to users, an advantage over other sources, and offers a robust, relevant and easy to use search platform to obtain results quickly.
Doug Grose, Chief Executive Officer, [email protected].com
Carol Nathan, Chief Operating Officer and Editor-in-Chief, [email protected]
John Maillard, Executive Vice-President, Sales, [email protected].com
AllMedx LLC Corporate office: 555 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10022
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/introducing-allmedx-a-transformational-medical-search-engine-providing-clinical-information-for-physicians.html.
Powered by WPeMatico