Shinobi Out Of Beta.
Press Release – updated: Oct 23, 2017 10:01 EDT
NEW YORK, October 23, 2017 (PRESS RELEASE JET) – NinjaCat, the reporting, monitoring and call tracking platform of choice for the world’s leading digital agencies, has just moved its highly anticipated Shinobi release out of beta, making the powerful new version now available to all.
Shinobi, which is Japanese for Ninja, is the code name given to the new platform update that has already been adopted by the world’s largest digital marketing and media agencies. With a completely redesigned interface, the platform can effortlessly handle the complex reporting and monitoring demands of the world’s largest and most demanding agencies.
Highlights of the new release include:
- New drag and drop report/presentation/dashboard designer
- Limitless design, data aggregation and data mixing capabilities
- Cross-channel custom calculated fields
- Closed loop reporting
- More efficient review & annotation workflows
- DoubleClick, The Trade Desk, Centro, Simpli.fi, LinkedIn, Google My Business and additional DSP integrations
- Enterprise security and permission features
- Premium white-labeling
- Franchisor/cross account roll-up reporting
- Revolutionary Template Builder
This is the culmination of 4 years of heroic efforts by my team to deliver such a game changing release.
“This is the culmination of 4 years of heroic efforts by my team to deliver such a game-changing release. It’s exciting to be a part of such an amazing team and to see these efforts so appreciated by our customers” said Paul Deraval, CEO of NinjaCat.
NinjaCat will be showing off the new release at the SMX East 2017 Conference in NYC & Hero Conf. London on Oct. 25-26. Agencies may sign up for a demo of the new version at www.ninjacat.io
Powered by WPeMatico