Albany, NY — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 10/30/2017 — Passive optical network (PON) is a fiber to the premises (FTTP) network structure. The goal of the network is to provide a solution which is easy to install, maintain and upgrade. This is done by using optical splitters in PON which enables a single fiber to deliver services to multiple premises. PON comprises an optical line terminal at the site of the service provider and numerous optical network units near end users. It is considered an eco-friendly alternative vis-à-vis conventional network, due to usage of unpowered optical splitters.
GPON devices provide high-speed video, data and voice services to residential and business subscribers. Reliability and long-reach connectivity further strengthens the extremely high bandwidth of GPON technology. It also reduces the number of active switching devices implemented in a computer network. Moreover, GPON has been a major advancement for defense services, primarily due to advanced security and high bandwidth provided by the network.
EPON assists service providers to deliver voice and IPTV services, broadband and enterprise services, such as voice and internet connectivity and time division multiplexing (TDM). In addition, 4G and 3G mobile backhaul carriage services are also provided by EPON. With advancement in technology, new EPON equipment having full compatibility with the existing Ethernet standards are being developed continuously. As Ethernet is the major networking solution used in local area networks (LANs) and metro-area networks (MANs), protocol conversions are not required.
Request For Sample Copy OF Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/197461
ONT as well as OLT are used in both GPON and EPON. OLT is placed at the service provider’s central site, while the ONT at the premises of end users. The OLT operates as the Local Area Network (LAN) – combination element for assimilating video, voice and data services into a particular fiber structure. The ONT provides different local service interfaces to the user, such as video, telemetry, voice and data. GPON offers secure, high bandwidth and scalable networks for military, business and campus applications by leveraging influence of fiber optics and internet protocol/Ethernet architecture.
This market research study analyzes the global passive optical network equipment market and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD Billion) from 2014 to 2023. It recognizes the drivers and restraints affecting the industry and analyzes their impact over the forecasted period from 2015 to 2023. Moreover, it identifies the significant opportunities for market growth in the years to come.
The report segments the market based on components which includes optical cables, optical power splitters, optical filters and wavelength division multiplexer/de-multiplexer. The market has been bifurcated on the basis of structure into Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) and gigabit passive optical network (GPON). Furthermore, GPON and EPON have also been subdivided on the basis of components which include optical line terminal (OLT) and optical network terminal (ONT). The OLT and ONT segments have also been estimated on the basis of revenue in USD billion. In addition, the global PON market has been subdivided by geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world (RoW).
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/197461
In order to ensure a clear understanding of the global passive optical network equipment market, we have given a detailed analysis of the value chain. Furthermore, the study comprises of a market attractiveness analysis, where the equipment are benchmarked based on their market scope, growth rate and general attractiveness.
The report provides company market share analysis of the various industry participants. Key players have also been profiled on the basis of company overview, financial overview, business strategies and key developments. Major market participants profiled in this report include Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., ZTE Corp, Calix Inc., Ericsson Inc., Adtran Inc, Freescale Semiconductor Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and Verizon Communications Inc.
Objectives of the study are as follows:
– To define, segment, and measure the Passive Optical Network (PON) Equipment Market with respect to type, application, temperature type, and region
– To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
– To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
– To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
– To project the size of the market, in terms of value (USD million) in the key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
– To project the market size, in terms of volume (million cubic meters) for refrigerated storage and in terms of volume (units) for refrigerated transport—which are the infrastructure types of cold chain
– To project the market size, in terms of value (USD million) on the basis of different applications—fruits & vegetables, bakery & confectionery, dairy & frozen desserts, meat, fish & seafood, and others (sauces, condiments, salad dressings, and dips)
– To project the market size, in terms of value (USD million) on the basis of the temperature type chilled and frozen which are classified according to the temperature ranges
– To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies2 To analyze the competitive developments such as expansions & investments, new service launches, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and joint ventures in the cold chain market
Global passive optical network (PON) equipment market: by components
Optical power splitters
Wavelength division multiplexer/de-multiplexer
Global passive optical network (PON) equipment market: by structure
Gigabit passive optical network (GPON)
Ethernet passive optical network (EPON)
Global gigabit passive optical network (GPON) equipment market: by components
Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
Global Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) equipment market: by components
Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
Global passive optical network (PON) equipment market: by geography
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World (RoW)
Request To Buy This Report : https://www.researchmoz.com/checkout?rep_id=197461&licType=S
Powered by WPeMatico