LOS ANGELES, September 27, 2017 (PRESS RELEASE JET) – Proffsmagasinet has completed its migration to the recently adopted solution by Virto Commerce.
Being a fast-growing company looking to expand to new geographical locations, Proffsmagasinet.se needed a solution that could keep up with the rapid increase of catalog items, sales and number of additional locations, while being budget-friendly and allowing the company’s team to easily customize the platform to their unique needs.
Virto Commerce was selected to provide a new B2B e-commerce solution that would allow the company to add new locations and have all the existing stores use one shared catalog that could be customized to each location, while keeping sales, shipping and inventory tracking centralized. In addition, the e-commerce platform needed to be able to easily integrate with the ERP system and other third-party systems while automatically scaling up and down depending on spikes in traffic during campaigns.
We are a fast growing business, so we need a platform that would not only allow us to expand but also keep up with the ever growing needs and demands of our sales strategies. Virto Commerce definitely ticks those boxes being easily scalable and extremely flexible. By switching to this solution, we are adopting technologies that will allow us to add new channels easily and customize the product catalog for each of them while keeping track of the overall sales and assortment.
The new platform created by Virto Commerce:
· Has all the required standard and exclusive features and is fully controlled, customized and adapted by Proffsmagasinet.
· Is fully cloud-based and features a new DevOps process, as well as new testing systems that decrease the number of bugs and improve compatibility of new features with the live product.
· Has modular system that allows updating in small independent pieces.
· Allows for easy addition of new channels in same or new regions with an access to the shared catalog that can be easily updated and used across the board.
· Offers application insight that helps avoid bugs, while Azure metrics let the team monitor the system’s functionality and behavior on the server as well as on the client’s side.
· Comes as a ready “box” solution that is budget-friendly.
Here’s what Andreas Kardell, CTO at Proffsmagazinet.se says about his experience with the new solution: “We are a fast-growing business, so we need a platform that would not only allow us to expand but also keep up with the ever growing needs and demands of our sales strategies. Virto Commerce definitely ticks those boxes being easily scalable and extremely flexible. By switching to this solution, we are adopting technologies that will allow us to add new channels easily and customize the product catalog for each of them while keeping track of the overall sales and assortment.”
About Virto Commerce
Virto Commerce was founded in 2011 by industry experts with decades of e-commerce experience. Today, we are Microsoft Gold Partner and provide e-commerce technology, services and expertise for hundreds of merchants and solution companies. Leveraging our open source e-commerce platform, hosted solution and full-service offering, our clients strategically use e-commerce to build stronger customer relationships and rapidly increase global online sales. For more information, visit https://virtocommerce.com.
Proffsmagasinet is a leading e-commerce company in the Nordic Region that provides tools, laser and measuring apparatus and other equipment for professionals in the building trade. It has multiple stores across Sweden and Norway, and now the company is looking at including Finland as well. For more information, visit https://www.proffsmagasinet.se.
Source: Virto Commerce
Powered by WPeMatico