United States – 03-27-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — LOS ANGELES, CA (March 27, 2020) – SmartRoom, the leading virtual data room provider for strategic transactions, announced today that it has extended its SaaS cloud-based platform capabilities to help companies provide remote employees secure access to corporate content they need from anywhere.
“COVID-19 has forced businesses around the globe to confront unprecedented challenges,” said Jeff Kalina, EVP of SmartRoom. “Companies must quickly setup remote working environments for employees, without compromising data security or disrupting workflow. Today, we’re extending our technology that’s trusted by dealmakers around the globe on over 10,000 strategic transactions, to meet the growing demands of a broader corporate use case. With SmartRoom, organizations can centralize all corporate information onto one secure platform and employees can continue to work seamlessly with secure access to the the information they need from any device.”
Unlike consumer file-sharing applications, SmartRoom’s multi-layered security combines the highest level of encryption and infrastructure protection, ensuring corporate information is protected no matter where it resides. The platform boasts a number of features that not only ensures maximum data security, but also help accelerate productivity in the remote work setting, including:
- Custom Security Profiles: Organizations can control any individual, team, or 3rd party’s accessibility. Restrictions include view, print, save, and modify rights down to the document level.
- Advanced Auditing & Reporting: All user and document activity is logged and audited to ensure complete compliance with all regulatory institutions.
- SmartLock: Administrators can remotely detonate documents and report on view, print, & save activity even after documents have been downloaded to user owned devices.
- SmartDrive: Remote workers can access and work with SmartRoom content from their desktop in native applications, even while offline or with unreliable home internet access.
- Office Online Integration: Users have the ability to create, edit, modify and collaborate on Microsoft Office documents, all in the secure SmartRoom environment.
- Content Collaboration: Messaging capabilities allow teams to collaborate back and forth on content in real-time, while tools like SmartShare allow employees to share document links externally, streamlining communication with external parties.
- Mobile App: Extends the desktop experience to your mobile device so employees can securely manage work on the go from anywhere.
Companies can get setup on SmartRoom within minutes. Every organization is assigned a dedicated customer success manager who works hands on with administrators to customize the platform to organization’s specific requirements and workflows. With upload speeds of up to 5MB’s per second, even companies with large amounts of data can get up and running without any disruption to existing workflows.
“At SmartRoom, we’re committed to helping companies move work forward and our technology can help facilitate that,” said Kalina.
For more information please visit www.smartroom.com
SmartRoom is the leading provider of cloud-based deal management technology solutions. SmartRoom has been used to facilitate due diligence for over 10,000 transactions totaling $1 trillion+ in value by over 20,000 of the world’s leading companies and financial Institutions around the world. SmartRoom’s suite of products include SmartRoom VDR, SmartLP, and SmartExchange, which can be integrated into other processes to help manage and streamline restructuring, capital raising, regulatory reporting, investor reporting, fundraising, loan syndications, NPL/RPL sales, and other business critical events. SmartRoom is the flagship brand of BMC Group VDR LLC (BMC GROUP), established in 1998 by co-founders Sean Allen – Chief Executive Officer, and Tinamarie Feil – President of Client Services with the mission to make the world more efficient by transforming the way information is managed.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/smartroom-extends-virtual-data-room-technology-to-help-companies-enable-secure-file-sharing-for-remote-workers-during-covid-19.html.
Powered by WPeMatico