United States, New Jersey, Paramus – 04-02-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — Each year, UpCity (https://upcity.com) presents National Excellence Awards to the top U.S. B2B service providers who are on the UpCity Marketplace. The platform is designed to help other businesses find credible B2B service providers.
At SmartSites, we are thrilled to announce that we are one of the top service providers on UpCity’s 2020 list of National Excellence Award Winners. The awards rely solely on factors that impact how recommendable a service provider is.
All candidates were measured by their UpCity Recommendability Rating, which is a proprietary algorithm that evaluates a provider’s reputation, recommendability, credibility, and overall brand integrity. In addition to these signals, B2B service providers with the highest customer satisfaction may be shortlisted. These providers are recognized as the top 1% of the UpCity marketplace, across the United States and Canada.
UpCity collects information from their online marketplace, external sources and utilizes several factors to calculate the UpCity Recommendability Rating, which includes:
Website Speed and Overall Experience: The speed of a B2B provider’s website has a significant impact on prospects’ first impression of the business.
- Business Location Data: A candidate’s contact information in local listings sites (e.g., Facebook, Google My Business, and Yelp!) must be consistent with its UpCity listing.
- 3rd Party Reviews: UpCity checks and determines the quality of an agency’s reviews on Yelp!, Google My Business and Facebook.
- UpCity Engagement Rate: This criterion indicates how active a B2B service provider is within UpCity’s marketplace community.
- Domain Authority and Presence in Search Engines: UpCity utilizes a trusted domain authority metric to determine how much authority a company’s domain has in the eyes of popular search engines such as Google.
- UpCity Reviews: UpCity needs to know how customers feel about their providers before recommending them in the marketplace. The algorithm evaluates the quality and quantity of reviews.
- UpCity Profile Completion: Each UpCity profile highlights nearly 40 data points of a B2B provider, including price points, target markets, available products/services, and more. Missing fields may affect a provider’s score.
Dan Olson, UpCity CEO, extended his congratulations and said “SmartSites has been a longtime UpCity partner, and is one of the top reviewed agencies on our Marketplace. They bring an incomparable amount of care and attention to each project that sets them miles apart from the competition. We’re proud to honor SmartSites with a 2020 National Excellence Award, recognizing them as one of the top B2B service providers in the nation.”
You can view the list of all 98 of the top B2B service providers in the United States.
Established in 2009, UpCity helps businesses navigate the rapidly changing world of digital marketing. Due to the larger pool of marketing service providers, searching for a trusted provider to drive one’s decisions became significantly harder. That’s why UpCity Marketplace was launched in 2017 to improve the B2B service provider selection process via trustworthy information and increased transparency. Both digital marketing agencies and business owners alike can build solid relationships with each other. Today, over 33,000 providers in more than 600 North American cities are listed on UpCity. In addition, the platform is visited by over 225,000 businesses per month.
SmartSites is more than just a digital marketing agency. SmartSites can develop, execute, and manage precise online marketing campaigns that achieve high ROI for our esteemed clients. SmartSites was founded in 2011 and is currently led by Alex Melen and Michael Melen who have unrivaled experience in small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. In addition, SmartSites made it to the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America for three consecutive years. For more information on the company, visit https://www.smartsites.com.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/smartsites-named-2020-upcity-national-excellence-award-winner.html.
Powered by WPeMatico