Portland, OR — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 09/25/2017 — Surgical catheters are medical devices made of medical grade materials that can be inserted in the body to diagnose and treat neurovascular, urological, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and ophthalmic applications.
Get sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4191
On the other hand, factors such as high cost of surgical catheters and dearth of skilled professionals restrain the market growth. Moreover, increased R&D investments and introduction of advanced surgical catheters with better features increase opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The surgical catheters market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. On the basis of type, it is segmented into cardiovascular catheters, urology catheters, gastrointestinal catheters, neurovascular catheters, ophthalmic catheters, and others. On the basis of application, it is segmented into physical examination & diagnosis, drug injection, waste drain out, and surgical assistant. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players in the market include Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Smiths Group plc, COOK MEDICAL INC., Terumo Corporation, Medtronic plc, Coloplast A/S, and Edwards Lifesciences Corporation.
– The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
– It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
– Extensive analysis by product helps understand various types of catheters used for treatment and diagnosis.
– Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
– Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4191
Global Surgical Catheters Market Key Segments:
– Cardiovascular Catheters
– Urology Catheters
– Gastrointestinal Catheters
– Neurovascular Catheters
– Ophthalmic Catheters
– Physical Examination & Diagnosis
– Drug Injection
– Waste Drain Out
– Surgical Assistant
Powered by WPeMatico