Albany, NY — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 10/23/2017 — Summary
“UK Employers Liability Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities 2017″, report tracks the health and the shape of the UK employers liability market, taking into account market size, profitability and performance ratios, and the claims environment. The context of the UKs economic growth, business landscape, and the impact of a post-Brexit environment are all taken into consideration to build a full picture of this space. Key announcements, shifts in the market, and likely future changes are analyzed for impact across all relevant stakeholders.
The unexpected extent of changes to the Ogden rate has shaken the employers liability (EL) market. Premium rate rises have been forced on a sector characterized by over-capacity and high levels of competition. In spite of recent rate increases, underlying market dynamics persist, and the sector faces a period of continued turbulence due to uncertainties over key pieces of legislation and the performance of the economy.
Request For Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1350241
– UK EL market gross written premium (GWP) contracted by 7.4% in 2016.
– Insurers have responded to the 2017 discount rate change with significant reserve strengthening and premium rate rises, which has led to estimates of more robust GWP growth.
– The number of accident and disease EL claims recorded fell significantly in 2016-17 (-15.2%) as a result of the impact of the LASPO spike.
– Noise-induced hearing loss claims waned in combination with continued improvements in workplace health and safety.
Reasons to buy
– Review your strategy against both the existing and new challenges regarding the employers liability market.
– Benchmark against the market’s experience of market size, growth, performance, and claims environment.
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1350241
Powered by WPeMatico