Chicago, IL — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 09/27/2017 — Veterinary CT scanner is a diagnostic testing device specially for animals that functions like traditional X-ray machines. It produces multiple images of the inside of the animal body. There is a significant rise in the number of pets’ adoption and ownership. The growth in veterinary practitioners is leading to the growth of the market worldwide.People who are adopting small animal companions are also opting for pet health insurance due to increasing pet health expenditure. This is promoting the market growth specifically in developed economies. This report studies the current and future aspects of veterinary CT scanner market.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1179
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. Due to increased income source of people in the developed countries there is an increase in pet adoption and ownership procedures. There is a significant increase seen in small companion animals’ population. These are some of the major factors driving the veterinary CT scanner market.
2. There is a rise in demand for pet insurance because of increase in animal health expenditure. Key market players are taking efforts and collaborating to conduct research and development activities in order to establish a flawless animal health monitoring system.
3. This is creating newer growth opportunities for the veterinary CT scanner market. In addition, veterinary practitioners are demanding an advanced animal-specific CT scanner which is boosting the market further.
The global veterinary CT scanner market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the veterinary CT scanner market. The region continues to dominate the global market due to well established animal healthcare industry, growing number of pets and small animal companions and increased expenses of animal healthcare. Next in line is the Asia-Pacific region which is witnessing a rapid market growth during the forecasted period. The factors that are contributing towards market growth in this region include increase in number of pet ownership, increase in pet health expenditure, rise in demand for pet insurance, and growing number of veterinary hospitals and clinics. Overall, the veterinary CT scanner market is bound to grow at a rapid pace during the forecasted period.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the veterinary CT scanner market include:
1. GE Healthcare
2. Canon, Inc. (Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation)
3. Epica Medical Innovations
4. Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers)
5. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Neurologica Corporation)
6. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7. Hitachi, Ltd.
8. Animage, LLC
9. QR S.R.L.
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Powered by WPeMatico