LOS ANGELES, CA – 01-25-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — WANDERLUXXE TO ACTIVATE IN PARK CITY FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE YEAR
January 25-28, 2019LUXURY MEMBERSHIP CONCIERGE SERVICE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ESSENTIAL COSTA RICA WILL PLAY HOME TO FILM PREMIERE PARTIES, A DAYTIME WELLNESS LOUNGE ON MAIN STREET WITH MORNING YOGA SESSIONS, DIVERSITY REPRESENTATION PANEL, #TELLBLACKSTORIES PODCAST SERIES BY COLOR OF CHANGE, COMPANY PERFORMANCE BY MACY GRAY WITH APEX SOCIAL CLUB AND A PANEL SERIES INCLUDING RELIVE FILM PANEL BY THE ACADEMY MODERATED BY EXCLUSIVE MEDIA PARTNER THEWRAP, AS WELL AS A KICK OFF APRES SKI PARTY WITH THEWRAPWanderLuxxe, the coveted membership concierge service founded by film industry veterans Marti Hines and Lola Wood focused in the film and entertainment space, will return to the Sundance Film Festival this year announcing its host sponsor, Essential Costa Rica, and brand partners such as a wellness daytime lounge featuring Sunlighten Infrared Sauna, Lululemon led yoga classes, STARE Cosmetics, The Lovely Loba skincare, Peroni, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, snacks by My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream, Kobricks coffee, Casamigos, Spyderwear, and more, with an impressive lineup of activations and film celebrations such as the Company 3 party featuring a performance by Macy Gray with APEX Social Club of PALMS Casino Resort. WanderLuxxe offers individuals, ranging from film enthusiasts to indie filmmakers to studio heads, an unmatched festival experience with exclusive perks and insider access for both groups and individuals.The WanderLuxxe festival hub will be bustling on Main Street in Park City January 25th through January 28th with a variety of programming, including panels led by TheWrap’s award-winning film staff. The WanderLuxxe filmmaker lounge will debut its new home on Main Street this year, relocating from their signature Deer Valley presence. Years past welcomed John Legend, Idris Elba, Paris Jackson, Cami Morrone, Nicolas Cage, Elijah Wood, Meagan Good, Jay Ellis, Lakeith Stanfield and more. This year the lounge is set to impress yet again with guests expected including Zoe Saldana, Danielle Brooks, LaMonica Garrett, Octavia Spencer, Riley Keough, Tichina Arnold, Aldis Hodge, Macy Gray, Naomi Watts, and many, many more.The WanderLuxxe Filmmaker Lounge, presented by Essential Costa Rica, will be hosting an array of film premiere parties, performances, events and panels such as “Diversity Representation” by WanderLuxxe and a panel series with exclusive media partner TheWrap including “Women in Entertainment” and “Industry Innovation” and “Relive” with The Academy, along with a kick off happy hour to the festival on the 25th, followed by a chef cuisine tasting with Costa Rica. The slate of films is currently scheduled to celebrate Love, Antosha documentary tribute to Anton Yelchin, Clemency by director and screenwriter Chinonye Chukwu and more. Color of Change will also host a podcast series #TellBlackStories at the lounge on January 27th with invigorating conversation discussing diversity in the film space, and a live “coffee and conversation” with Tichina Arnold will occur on January 26th. Incorporating diversity into programming is a key element to the WanderLuxxe brand, while continuously bringing top media attention to this topic through their award show and film festival activations.The wellness lounge will operate daily from 11:00am – 4:30pm, with 10:00am daily scheduled yoga sessions by lululemon, Sunlighten Infrared Sauna Sessions, The Lovely Loba Skincare, STARE Cosmetics, outerwear gifting by Spyderwear, a daily Apres Ski from 3-5pm featuring a Costa Rican spiked coffee bar with Kobricks, Peroni, Tito’s Vodka cocktails. Full schedule below.Essential Costa Rica will take over the space to transform it into the travel destination sought after by so many. Nestled between Nicaragua and Panama, Costa Rica offers visitors an abundance of unique wildlife, landscapes and climates – meaning a trip to this Central American country is anything but run-of-the-mill. The country proudly shelters approximately five percent of the known biodiversity in the world and has become a global leader in sustainable practices. Visitors to Costa Rica enjoy a highly organized tourism infrastructure offering a broad terrain of activities and accommodations across large chains and boutique hotels. A premier wellness destination in Central America, Costa Rica’s “Pura Vida” motto, meaning “full of life,” describes the local mindset and lifestyle of kind mind, body and spirit. A pioneer in sustainable farming methods, Costa Rica’s rich culinary scene includes dishes made of locally sourced ingredients and exotic fruits that further encourage a healthy and active experience. A sampling of this cuisine will be served at the WanderLuxxe Filmmaker Lounge during the festival experience. They will also bring their world to Park City with a custom Kobricks Costa Rican coffee bar and wellness activities at the WanderLuxxe Filmmaker Lounge.Macy Gray will perform on Saturday evening in a special event with APEX Social Club and Company 3.About Macy Gray: On her 10th studio album, Ruby, the Grammy Award winning Macy Gray enlisted music luminaries that included guitarist Gary Clark, Jr. and producers Johan Carlsson (Ariana Grande, Maroon 5), Tommy Brown (Jennifer Lopez, Fifth Harmony), Tommy Parker (Janet Jackson, Kelly Rowland) as well as fellow platinum singer-songwriter, Meghan Trainor. Upon its release, it received wonderful reviews from fans and critics alike that included The Los Angeles Times, The Associated Press, Rolling Stone and Billboard. Macy will bring her soulful sounds to The WanderLuxxe Filmmaker Lounge in intimate performance.Daily Schedule/Event Times:
- 9:30am – 3:00pm Kobricks Coffee Bar featuring Costa Rican Coffee
- 9:30am – Coffee and Conversation with Tichina Arnold (1.26 only)
- 10:00am – Yoga classes with lululemon
- 11:00am – 4:30pm – Wellness lounge (massages, infrared sauna, makeup applications, skincare)
- 11:00am – Relive Panel by The Academy moderated by TheWrap executive director, Tim Molloy (1.27)
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm – WanderLuxxe Apres Ski Happy Hour (1.26) with Tito’s and Peroni and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm – Apres Ski Kick off party with TheWrap (1.25) with Tito’s and Peroni and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Costa Rica Cuisine Chef’s Tasting (1.25 only)
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Apre Ski Happy Hour (1.27 time adjustment) with Tito’s and Peroni and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Hourly FIlm Panels by The Wrap and Reception following (1.28 only)
- 8:30pm – 12:00am – APEX Social Club and Company 3 party featuring Macy Gray performance (1.26)
- Welcome Reception with Essential Costa Rica and TheWrap
- Coffee and Conversation with Tichina Arnold
- Entertainment Panels by TheWrap – Diversity, Women In Entertainment, ReLive, Industry Leaders + More being added
- Clemency Film Premiere – Sunday evening
- Love, Antosha Film Post Premiere Party – Monday evening
- APEX Social Club + Company 3 Party featuring Macy Gray – Saturday evening
- #TellBlackStories Podcast Series with Color of Change
Overview of partners:
- My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream teams up with WanderLuxxe this year to give guests all the feels with My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream’s new Triple Layer frozen snacks. Made from the very best ingredients, gluten free and rBST free, My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream’s offerings range from poppable and delicious ice cream wrapped in sweet rice mochi dough to ice cream pints filled with bits of pillowy mochi dough.
- Sunlighten® is the #1 choice for personalized infrared light therapy. Only Sunlighten Infrared Saunas provide the highest dose of infrared energy for a range of health benefits including detoxification, anti-aging, stress and pain relief and are clinically shown to reduce blood pressure and aid in waist reduction.
- Lululemon is a yoga-inspired, technical athletic apparel company for women and men. They will host curated yoga classes and massages daily at the lounge kicking off on January 25th.
- STARE Cosmetics fills the gap between makeup and skin care, with many years of working with estheticians specializing in corrective skin issues to carve the path needed to gain critical insight. Their proprietary and unique blends will not exacerbate existing skin conditions only beautifully enhance all skin types. Many of STARE’s cosmetic products are Vegan.
- The Lovely Loba is committed to creating genuinely clean body and skin care products in convenient to use ways while inspiring humankind to take advantage of the health-promoting, living resources Mother Earth provides. Each of the ingredients are manufactured in areas where the plant or crop grows indigenously and is shipped to our facility. All products are organic, vegan and cruelty-free.
- TheWrap News Inc. is the leading digital-first news organization founded by Sharon Waxman in 2009, covering the business of entertainment and media via digital, print and live events. Panels, a daily video and photo media lounge, and cocktail + wine receptions to be held at the hub.
- APEX Social Club, the 8,000 sq foot rooftop social club at Palms Casino and Resort by Andy Masi’s Clique Hospitality with esteemed nightlife partners Ryan Labbe and Jason Craig of PALMS Casino Resort in Las Vegas will partner for Saturday evening and bring their nightlife brand to Park City for the Macy Gray private performance.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka is America’s Original Craft Vodka. Specialty cocktails will be offered to guests for the duration of the filmmaker lounge.
- Sypderwear will be gifting VIPS and guests at the exclusive lounge with key items from their winter wear collection. Additionally, they will be hosting a pop-up shop on Main Street. For the first time, Spyder will be selling the Spyder x U.S. Ski Team co-branded collection that is launching exclusively on Amazon on 2/1. Spyder will also be offering Sundance VIP’s an opportunity to train like an Olympian at the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Center of Excellence. VIP’s will be given a tour of the facility and offered a U.S. Ski team inspired work out session.
Programming and Partner Info: In More Detail.Essential Costa Rica: Nestled between Nicaragua and Panama, Costa Rica offers visitors an abundance of unique wildlife, landscapes and climates – meaning a trip to this Central American country is anything but run-of-the-mill. The country proudly shelters approximately five percent of the known biodiversity in the world and has become a global leader in sustainable practices. Visitors to Costa Rica enjoy a highly organized tourism infrastructure offering a broad terrain of activities and accommodations across large chains and boutique hotels. For more information, visit www.visitcostarica.com/en. Social Media: @Visit_CostaRica #PuraVida.
- A premier wellness destination in Central America, Costa Rica’s “Pura Vida” motto, meaning “full of life,” describes the local mindset and lifestyle of kind mind, body and spirit. The destination has been recognized as one of the happiest countries in the world and is home to one of the world’s only blue zones, biodiverse landscapes and wildlife, and offers a variety of wellness activities, including swimming in waterfalls and hot springs, world-class yoga retreats and spas, rainforest hiking and rappelling, and numerous national parks. A pioneer in sustainable farming methods, Costa Rica’s rich culinary scene includes dishes made of locally sourced ingredients and exotic fruits that further encourage a healthy and active experience.
- APEX Social Club, the 8,000 sq foot rooftop venue by Andy Masi’s Clique Hospitality with esteemed nightlife partners Ryan Labbe and Jason Craig, opened in May 2018 at the newly renovated PALMS Casino Resort. At nightfall, the party is just getting started high in the Vegas sky. Located on the iconic 55th floor of the Palms Casino & Resort, APEX offers 360-degree panoramic view of Las Vegas, through its distinct outdoor patio, which transforms into an 8,000-square-foot-space into an open-air social club. Master intoxicologist Eric Hobbie curates impressive libations for patrons. Contemporary, yet approachable finishes accompanied by sounds from local and national DJ’s which greet guests upon arrival to Apex. www.apexsocialclub.com | @apexsocialclub
- Company 3 is a post-production company known for outstanding creative color artistry, pioneering technology and global reach. Company 3 facilities are located in Los Angeles, New York and London and the company offers real-time, secure, remote services throughout the world. www.company3.com. Twitter:@Company3
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is a global community of more than 9,000 of the most accomplished artists, filmmakers and executives working in film. In addition to celebrating and recognizing excellence in filmmaking through the Oscars, the Academy supports a wide range of initiatives to promote the art and science of the movies, including public programming, educational outreach and the upcoming Academy Museum of Motion Pictures, which is under construction in Los Angeles. www.oscars.org. Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheAcademy
Wellness Lounge partner highlights:
- Sunlighten® is the #1 choice for personalized, infrared light therapy. Since 1999, we’ve been empowering clients to improve their quality of life through our patented, 3-in-1® infrared technology. Our Solocarbon® technology delivers the highest dose of infrared energy to the body – proven up to 99% effective. Sunlighten saunas offer a range of health benefits, including detoxification, skin purification, pain relief, and relaxation and, are the only saunas clinically shown to increase core body temperature, reduce blood pressure and aid in waist reduction. For more information, visit www.sunlighten.com.
- Lululemon: Founded by Chip Wilson in Vancouver, Canada in 1998, lululemon is a yoga-inspired, technical athletic apparel company for women and men. What started as a design studio by day and yoga studio by night soon became a standalone store in November of 2000 on West 4th Avenue in Vancouver’s Kitsilano neighbourhood.Our vision for our store was to create more than a place where people could get gear to sweat in, we wanted to create a community hub where people could learn and discuss the physical aspects of healthy living, mindfulness and living a life of possibility. It was also important for us to create real relationships with our guests and understand what they were passionate about, how they liked to sweat and help them celebrate their goals. Today, we do this in our stores around the globe.
- STARE Cosmetics: PERFORMANCE-BASED MAKEUP DESIGNED AND FORMULATED TO ENHANCE YOUR SKIN, Our blends contain NO PARABENS, GLUTEN AND ARE CRUELTY-FREE. STARE fills the gap between makeup and skin care, our many years of working with estheticians specializing in corrective skin issues helped us carve the path needed to gain critical insight. Our proprietary and unique blends will not exacerbate existing skin conditions only beautifully enhance all skin types. We wanted to keep out as many unnecessary fillers, harmful chemicals and dyes as possible, focusing on new, better and healthier ingredients. Many of STARE’s products are Vegan.
- The Lovely Loba: ’Loba’ is a word coined by The Lovely Loba’s founder to represent her new, never before seen product. A loba is nutrient dense, pure, healing, organic material wrapped into one solid ball to nourish, enrich and enliven the skin.The Lovely Loba is committed to creating genuinely clean body and skin care products in convenient to use ways while inspiring humankind to take advantage of the health-promoting, living resources Mother Earth provides.Each of the ingredients used in our blends is manufactured in areas where the plant or crop grows indigenously and is shipped to our facility. Our own manufacturing process is done in a small batch facility and made by hand. No plastic or latex is used during production. All products are organic, vegan and cruelty-free.
- About Spyder: Spyder is one of the world’s most recognizable and credible outdoor sportswear brands. Focused on enhancing the ski experience both on and off the mountain, Spyder prides itself on its advanced technical composition and style. Originally founded by David Jacobs, coach of the Canadian Ski Team and Bob Beattie, coach of the United States Ski team, Spyder’s roots run deep in the ski community. Pioneering its first padded ski sweater in 1978, and sponsoring the U.S. Ski Team since 1989, Spyder offers technical ski, fitness, and lifestyle apparel and accessories for men, women, and children. The highly sought-after brand is available in department stores, sporting goods stores, and specialty retailers throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, South Korea.
Food + Beverage partner highlights:
- Peroni: Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Italy’s No. 1 premium beer, is a crisp, refreshing lager that exudes Italian style. In 1963, a time when some of today’s most distinguished Italian brands were coming to prominence on the world stage, the Peroni family envisioned a more sophisticated beer built on a foundation of excellence. The result was a refined beer with a pale, golden color that juxtaposed the darker lagers of the age, and offered a distinctive, crisp, and refreshing taste with a balanced aroma; the perfect complement to the flavorful foods of the Mediterranean. Arriving in the United States in 2005, and enjoyed across six continents today, the iconic Italian lager has since won over tastemakers and trendsetters looking for a fresh, clean beer that compliments their style. Its name derives from the prestigious SS Rex that became an emblem of honor and notability across Italy in 1933 as the only Italian ship to ever receive the ‘Nastro Azzurro,’ or blue ribbon, award. Thus, the embedded blue ribbon on the label symbolizes the style and distinction of quality that Italy has been exporting ever since. Today, the brand’s history, taste, design and partnerships with well-known Italian chefs, designers and exclusive fashion events continues to reinforce the beer’s stylish Italian heritage. For more information, please visit www.peroniitaly.com
- My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream: My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream is bringing mochi ice cream to the masses and taking the snacking world by storm. My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream is a fusion of fan favorite flavors of premium ice cream and traditional sweet rice mochi dough, giving snackers a colorful and flavorful new way to experience ice cream. Delicious handheld, portable SNACK for anytime and anywhere! Made for the grab-and-go lifestyle that defines millennials. 8 amazing flavors to choose from and only 110 calories per mochi ball. Made from the very best ingredients, gluten free and rBST free, My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream’s offerings range from poppable and delicious ice cream wrapped in sweet rice mochi dough to ice cream pints filled with bits of pillowy mochi dough. Social Media Handles:@MyMoMochiIceCream (Instagram) @MyMoMochiIceCream (Facebook) @MyMo_Mochi (Twitter) #ThisIsMyMo www.mymomochi.com
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka: In 1997, Bert “Tito” Beveridge, now a 50-something geophysicist, obtained the first legal permit to distill in Texas and created Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Tito’s distills its corn-based vodka using old-fashioned pot stills and the vodka is naturally Gluten-Free. Tito’s Handmade Vodka is distilled and bottled by Fifth Generation Inc. in Austin, Texas, and is available in Liter, 1.75L, 750ml, 375ml, 200ml and 50ml sizes. For more information, visit www.titosvodka.com. Want to stay up to date on everything Tito’s? Visit https://www.titosvodka.com/titos-taster/ to sign up and receive the an occasional email filled with the latest news, recipes, dogs, swag, and lots of love.
More programming for the WanderLuxxe Filmmaker Lounge Presented by Essential Costa Rica with TheWrap will continue to be announced throughout festival kick off weekend.For press credentials, please RSVP at [email protected] and for more information go to www.wanderluxxe.com and follow WanderLuxxe on Instagram @wanderluxxemembers. #WanderLuxxeWithUs #WanderLuxxeFilmmakerLoungeWanderLuxxe Membership inquiries: [email protected]_________________________________________________________________________About WanderLuxxe: Wanderluxxe is an innovative luxury membership concierge service, founded by film and entertainment industry event producers Marti Hines and Lola Wood. Through their VIP membership program and personalized concierge service, founders Wood and Hines engage patrons and provide them with the ultimate festival experience, featuring exclusive perks and insider access. The membership program offers film enthusiasts unmatched, year long access and perks. www.wanderluxxe.com *WanderLuxxe Filmmaker Lounge is not an affiliated official entity of The Sundance Film Festival.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/wanderluxxe-filmmaker-lounge-2019.html.
Powered by WPeMatico