ZeOmega’s enhancements come at a critical time. Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) shows Medicare Advantage enrollment has grown 71% since 2010 to reach 19 million in 2017. KFF also shows 29% of Medicare beneficiaries are diagnosed with cognitive/mental impairment. In a 2015 study, Statista noted that 66% of Medicare beneficiaries suffer from three or more chronic conditions. Furthermore, the recently released CMS Medicare star ratings shows only 44% of MA plans earned four stars or higher in 2017, a drop from 49% last year.
Amid these various challenges, ZeOmega recognizes CMS compliance as the foundation for program design. To help clients proactively meet CMS compliance requirements, ZeOmega has formed a dedicated government group led by Elizabeth “Liz” Barnett, B.S.N, J.D., Vice President of Government Solutions and Innovation. In this role, Liz is responsible for the proactive development and enhancement of products that fully support the government healthcare segments. Liz has served in significant leadership positions specializing in insurance, health law, and clinical practice, bringing unique expertise and insight to Jiva’s MA solution.
To meet the growing medical and administrative challenges of MA programs, ZeOmega’s enhanced Jiva MA suite offers key benefits for:
Improving Outcomes and Lowering Costs
- Analytics for risk identification and stratification for key indicators such as likelihood of admission, readmission, and overall cost.
- Proprietary clinical content addressing medical behavioral and social determinants of health.
- Model of Care (MOC) capabilities designed to support Special Needs Plans, including Dual Eligible.
Reducing Administrative Costs
- Provider-facing capabilities designed to facilitate automated authorization and co-management of care plans and quality measures.
- Standard interfaces allowing information sharing between health plans and related entities.
Supporting CMS Compliance
- Out-of-box reports and letter templates.
- Easy-to-use dashboards allowing effective management of compliance timelines.
“ZeOmega recognizes the importance of Medicare Advantage in this rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace,” says Barnett. “We have developed a government solutions team to design capabilities that can help our clients successfully optimize their costs, quality, and revenue in a demonstrably compliant fashion.”
ZeOmega’s powerful population health management platform delivers high-value, strategic solutions enabling payers and care-delivery organizations to improve individual health and provider performance. With deep domain expertise and a comprehensive understanding of complex population health challenges, ZeOmega serves as a “true-north” partner for clients—offering flexible deployment and delivery models that leverage an innovative platform designed to integrate workflow, analytics, content and communication capabilities. By consistently meeting customer expectations and project benchmarks, ZeOmega has earned a sterling reputation in the industry for responsiveness and reliability. For more information, visit www.zeomega.com or call 214-618-9880. Follow ZeOmega on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Powered by WPeMatico