Senior executives from Kate Spade, Tesla, and FarFetch share their strategies for engaging today's digitally focused high net worth consumers
Press Release – updated: Aug 28, 2018 10:00 EDT
NEW YORK, August 28, 2018 – Luxury Interactive (October 15-16th, Convene Conference Center), the leading conference dedicated to high net worth consumer engagement and e-commerce, today announced the release of the full agenda and speaker roster for 2018. Produced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), the event brings together senior executives from the most recognizable luxury and lifestyle brands from across the globe to New York City to share their strategies and best practices for engaging and retaining today’s digitally focused affluent consumer.
Highlights from this year’s agenda include:
· Jeffrey Fowler, President of North America, FarFetch, will share how the company has adapted to the Amazon marketplace, and where the opportunities and challenges lie for luxury brands as they decide to align or compete with the platform.
Luxury retailers are searching for new and innovative ways to deliver the unique and exclusive experiences that high net worth consumers are accustomed to enjoying while maintaining ownership of their brand identity. Our speaker faculty features the executives and brands that are dominating the luxury space, and we're excited to have them join us in New York to share their experiences and strategies.
Senior Conference Producer
· Mary Renner Beech, the EVP and CMO of Kate Spade, sits down with Bloomberg News Luxury Reporter Kim Bhasin to discuss the latest happenings at the fashion brand and how they’ve leveraged CRM technology to bridge the on and offline experience.
· Our panel discussion on attracting Gen Z and Millennial high net worth consumers, featuring the President & CEO of Belvedere Vodka, the COO of Cult Gaia and the SVP of Brand Creative for Kate Spade.
“Luxury retailers are searching for new and innovative ways to deliver the unique and exclusive experiences that high net worth consumers are accustomed to enjoying while maintaining ownership of their brand identity,” said Krishna Patel, Senior Conference Producer, Luxury Interactive. ”Our speaker faculty features the executives and brands that are dominating the luxury space, and we’re excited to have them join us in New York to share their experiences and strategies.”
Featured speakers for 2018 include:
· Rodney Williams, President & CEO, Belvedere Vodka, LVMH
· Mary Renner Beech, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Kate Spade
· Jeffrey Fowler, President, North America, Farfetch
· Puja Clarke, GM, Global Merchandise and E-Commerce, Tesla
· Kevin Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, Sotheby's International Realty
· Raymond Warren, Senior Manager, Media & Multicultural, Cadillac
· Jennie Baik, Co-Founder and CEO, Orchard Mile
· Matthew Scanlan, CEO and Co-Founder, Naadam
· Monika Gilmore, VP of E-commerce, Oscar de la Renta
· Srinivasan Rajamanickam, Senior Director, Tapestry
· Lisa Caruso, Director of Communications, Mandarin Oriental New York
· Alicia Parker, Director of Marketing, The Peninsula Hotels
· Brian La Monica, Director of Revenue, Distribution, & e-Commerce, Hôtel Plaza Athénée
To view the complete agenda or to learn more about speaking/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at the event, please visit luxury.wbresearch.com. For the latest luxury retail innovation news and event updates, be sure to follow us on Twitter @luxinteractive.
About Luxury Interactive
Launched in 2007, Luxury Interactive is the premier conference for luxury brands and retailers seeking to engage and retain high net worth consumers in today’s digitally focused marketplace. Produced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), the event brings together over 300 senior level executives from across the industry to share their insights and experiences to transform how they do business now and into the future. For more information, please visit luxury.wbresearch.com.
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company produces over 100 conferences yearly designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future. The company also develops custom research through their WBR Insights division to help educate the market on the latest industry developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com and follow us on Twitter at @WBRGlobal.
Source: Worldwide Business Research
Powered by WPeMatico