Realtors love ROCK the MARKET because it helps them market themselves and gain competitive advantage, learn industry trends and help their clients at a whole new level
MIAMI June 24, 2019
The MIAMI Association of Realtors (MIAMI) is hosting its next ROCK the MARKET conference and expo on Tuesday at the Hard Rock Event Center in Hollywood. June is National Homeownership Month and MIAMI is excited to feature the latest market information, services and trends so they always have the best resources in the entire industry.
National Association of Realtors (NAR) CEO Bob Goldberg and Florida Realtors CEO Margy Grant will headline the list of top real estate experts and innovators who will be speaking at the conference, with more than 1,000 Realtors and 140 vendors in attendance.
“Realtors love ROCK the MARKET because it helps them market themselves and gain competitive advantage, learn industry trends and help their clients at a whole new level,” MIAMI Chairman of the Board José María Serrano said. “Our ROCK the MARKET conference and expo provides the extra knowledge, tools and resources that will help Realtors take their businesses to even higher levels of excellence.”
- Event: ROCK the MARKET
- Date: Tuesday, June 25
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Venue: Hard Rock Event Center
- Address: 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
Media – RSVP, Inquiries and Interviews
NAR CEO Bob Goldberg and Florida Realtors CEO Margy Grant Headline Speakers
ROCK the MARKET will feature more than 17 sessions on a range of real estate topics. Bob Goldberg, CEO of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), will have a special panel session with MIAMI CEO Teresa King Kinney. Goldberg will discuss NAR’s new This Is Who We R marketing campaign.
Florida Realtors CEO Margy Grant will provide a mid-year legal update, presenting all of the new legislative changes Realtors should know about. Realtors will hear from top experts on staying human in a tech centric world, emerging homebuyers, smart cities, iBuyers, many new MIAMI services available to MIAMI members and more.
Conference speakers include: National Association of Realtors CEO Bob Goldberg, Florida Realtors CEO Margy Grant, Senior Vice President of Industry Relations at realtor.com, Move Inc. Suzanne Mueller, The Bow Tie Economist Elliot Eisenberg, Head of Industry, Automotive & Real Estate for Google, Dan Siegler, CEO & Co Founder of Remine, Leo Pareja, General Manager GeoAnalytics at INRIX, Kevin Foreman, Realtor Property Resource (RPR) Director of Commercial Services, Nathan Graham and MIAMI Realtors CEO Teresa King Kinney.
Realtors should register before the event sells out: http://www.MiamiRealtors.com/RocktheMarket
Rock the Market Features Big Names in Real Estate
- 9 a.m. Registration and Expo Open
- 9:55 a.m. Program Begins
- Welcome – Teresa King Kinney, CEO MIAMI
- Consumer Disruption – Suzanne Mueller, SVP Industry Relations realtor.com/Move Inc.
- What is REach & Why You Should Care – Tyler Thompson, Second Century Ventures | REach® Accelerator
- Staying Human in a Tech Centric World – Marnie Blanco, vice president, industry relations dotloop
- Amarki – REach Class of 2019 & New MIAMI Service – Jeff Madl Director of Sales & Business Development
- This is Who We R – CEO to CEO – Bob Goldberg, CEO NAR with Teresa King Kinney, CEO MIAMI
- BoxBrownie – REach Class of 2018 & New MIAMI Service – Peter Schravemade International Speaker
- Curbio – REach Class of 2019 & New MIAMI Service – Matt Siegal Founder and Chief Strategy Officer
- Alicia Answers the Tough Questions – Alicia Cervera, Managing Partner, Principal Cervera Real Estate
- Kleard – REach Class of 2019 & New MIAMI Service – Jonathan Martis Kleard CEO & Co-Founder
- Rate My Agent REach Class of 2019 & New MIAMI Service – Rick Andrews
- The 2019 Economy: Terrific, Turbulent or Tepid? – Elliot Eisenberg – The Bowtie Economist
- The Emerging Homebuyers – Dan Siegler, Head of industry, Automotive & Real Estate at Google
- Smart Cities – Kevin Foreman, General Manager GeoAnalytics at INRIX
- iBuyers – They're coming…be prepared – Leo Pareja Remine CEO & Co-Founder and 2017 NAHREP National President
- Mid-Year Legal Update – Margy Grant, CEO Florida Realtors
- MIAMI: WE ARE COMMERCIAL – Jose Maria Serrano, Jennifer Wollmann, Brian Sharpe, Paul Cauchi
- WOW Your Customers and Close More Deals – Nathan Graham, Director, Commercial Services at Realtors Property Resource, LLC
About the MIAMI Association of Realtors
The MIAMI Association of Realtors was chartered by the National Association of Realtors in 1920 and is celebrating 99 years of service to Realtors, the buying and selling public, and the communities in South Florida. Comprised of six organizations, the Residential Association, the Realtors Commercial Alliance, the Broward-MIAMI Association of Realtors, the Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound (JTHS-MIAMI) Council, the Young Professionals Network (YPN) Council and the award-winning International Council, it represents 47,000 real estate professionals in all aspects of real estate sales, marketing, and brokerage. It is the largest local Realtor association in the U.S. and has official partnerships with 214 international organizations worldwide. MIAMI’s official website is http://www.MiamiRealtors.com
Powered by WPeMatico