A hardcover, paperback, and Kindle version of this book is available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for FREE today until October 15th! Grab your copy now: https://amzn.to/2xY70UZ.
In business, a connection built on friendship lasts longer. Someone who shows integrity gets applauded, and this creates more connections through word of mouth and referrals. Learn how to expand your network to expand business opportunities.
Rhonda Sher is a published author, keynote speaker, and business development consultant specializing in LinkedIn training, consulting, profile makeovers, and business networking. Rhonda brings a wealth of practical, real-life expertise and presence into every consulting, coaching, and speaking relationship.
Having over 20 years of experience in an array of industries, including law, insurance, direct sales, and training, Rhonda’s philosophy is that you cannot teach what you have not practiced and learned firsthand, and her mission is to make a positive difference in the success of small business owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs, and those who run non-profit organizations.
Go out of your comfort zone and step forward with Rhonda Sher's new AHAbook, “Converting Connections to Ca$h & Relationships to Revenue.” This book outlines ways to convert quality connections to cash and relationships to revenue. If you are a professional looking to learn more about how to reach out, engage, and build lasting relationships, then this book is perfect for you.
“Opportunity is limitless. The universe has so much to offer, and random acts of kindness can go a long way. Quality connection is what makes us a person and undeniably builds business success,” says Mitchell Levy ( @ ) happyabout, The AHA Guy Thought Leader at AHAthat™ (http://AHAthat dot com) dot
Here are a few powerful ways to make real connections that you can share from this book:
• The highest compliment somebody can give you from a connection is a referral. Referrals can only be earned when you have a strong connection. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher
• Everyone wants to be the five-star choice of their clients. When the people you refer do well, your perception goes up to five stars because of the halo effect: Their good service and your referral make you shine. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher
• Many of us try to silence the pain of disconnection by being over-busy, overeating, spending too much time on social media, or anything that alters our mood. Making meaningful connections means being intentional and in the moment. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher
• When you meet somebody for the first time, put the focus on them. Ask questions to learn what's important to them and how you can be a resource. That's how a connection can begin. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher
• Business connections are built on relationships based on “know, like, and trust.” Remember, people want to work with those they feel a connection to. http://aha.pub/RhondaSher
Read and share amazing AHAmessages™ from ” Converting Connections to Ca$h & Relationships to Revenue ” by going to http://aha.pub/ConvertingConnections.
To learn how to share AHAmessages from this book, check out this video: https://youtu.be/xfV7_IqRc78. To learn how automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/h7BgF53L-LY.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 46k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the “easy button” by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple 3-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at jenilee.maniti ( @ ) thinkaha dot com or call (408) 257-3000.
Powered by WPeMatico